Doc-Console is a Co-Console extension that integrates with your document management system (DMS) to allow you to load design drawings and add additional construction/commissioning data such as sub-system scoping and test packaging data. The system also scrapes documents for tag data and highlights differences in drawing versions. Utilize Doc-Console to markup drawings, compare documents, verify tags, and incorporate changes. Use built-in re-visioning to seamlessly manage complex scope, such as sub-systemization or piping test packaging, making document management seamless and more effective.
Utilize a site automation tool that naturally fits in the work processes carried out at your site today.
- Use the electronic scope check feature to ensure your engineering data is in line with the drawings in the document server.
- Increase quality and remove cumbersome manual markup processes with scope check.
- Easily export and send discrepancies of tags on drawings to engineering for correction.
Create and maintain tag/ sub-system relations easily directly within Doc-Console.
- Mark up P&IDs in Doc-Console and create tag/ sub-system relations automatically.
- Cables, IO’s, and other relevant details are automatically linked via parent/ child relationships.
- Revise commissioning system boundaries gain access to drawing revisions and Delta control.
Manage and package documents for print with an electronic dossier that automatically formats and organizes your package.
- Viewers can easily use bookmarks to tab through turnover documents.
- Gather items like component lists, punch items, MC sheets, drawings, and more in your print packages.
- View scopes and red lines of document.
Doc-Console integrates design documents in existing document servers with tag numbers in Co-Console.
- View, print, and analyze available and required documents based on construction, commissioning, and start-up requirements.
- Manage any document, from P&IDs, Loop diagrams, Single lines, Isometrics, Datasheets, and more.
- Easily access the latest drawings for efficient use at your site.
Pipe Test Packages
Manage your pipe test packages directly within the Doc-Console system.
- Easily include items like piping tests, loop folders, line folders, motor test folders, walk-down packages in your print packages.
- Print inspection & test sheets and drawings directly from Co-Console.
- Mark up boundaries and automatically associate tags/ assets with the package.
Manage commissioning system boundaries at the site easily, with no involvement of home office required.
Manage tag/sub-system relations automatically, driven by commissioning systems on P&ID’s.
Gain access to revision control on commissioning system boundaries.
Make selected drawings available in Co-Console via DMS deep links e.g. P&ID’s, single lines, Loop diagrams, Isometrics, and Data Sheets.
Create tag-document relations without extra manpower.
Find drawings via tag numbers.
Print mechanical completion and commissioning status on drawings.
Electronically verify scope, including revision control; get rid of the yellow highlighter.
Compile inspection and test packages automatically, including inspection and test sheets and latest drawings from your document server to save up to 95% of time.
Create visibility on available documents by tag, sub-system, and milestone.
Create visibility on required documents for FAT, SAT, turnover, commissioning and operations.
Detect revised drawings after inspections.
REQUEST A DEMO
We look forward to learning about your asset management needs and opportunities, simply fill out the form below to schedule a personalized demo.